Mar 2, 2022
This week on the podcast - three things to do on LinkedIn, and three things NOT to do.
1 - stop connecting without a message - take the time to write to someone and say WHY you want to connect with them
2. - Do not scrape emails from LinkedIn and add people to your email newsletter without permission
3. Don't neglect your personal profile - take a moment to look at your About Summary - is it up to date and would it entice me to want to have a chat with you about your business?
What you can do:
1. Start posting ONCE a week on your profile - let's hear from you
2. Connect with two to three people per day for the next four weeks with a message and start building up a good network around you
3. Learn one thing about using LinkedIn each week. You can tune into podcasts like this one, or check out YouTube.com/c/linkedinwithlouise for video tutorials.